Thursday, December 13, 2007

aye aye !! i'm having holidays .. i'm enjoying every moment of it .. time flies , surprisingly , the first week of my holidays is coming to an end.

in retrospect of my college life , they had been wonderfully awesome. lecturers are helpful , they're experienced , they're knowledgeable . friends .. hah !! like yvonne , katherine , and julia ? they're my college buddies ^^ en .. we're the kl^3 =P this sounds like a very lame name , it's our initial for our surname ... hahhahahhaa ... but we're prone to love it ^^ we did a lot of stuffs together ... and i would like to apologise for not being able to be with u guys sometimes , but trust me , i sayang u guys as well , it's deep inside my heart .

i had been lonely , living alone without the company of family members had always been weird for me . but luckily , i strived and survived tho .. there were nites where i weeped over the absence of my family members , i was blaming myself for not being together wif them to go through those time of adversities.. i have to admit , i was really feeble that moment .. there were just times when i'm not myself .

and academic wise , i am shame to say , i failed . from spm to cal , it's a major transition for me . it's of greater intensity and volume , and i wasn't well prepared for it . i'm just progressing at the advanced subsidiary level , and yet i'm feeling the tense and pressure. bio , chem is going fine for me , but physics and maths ?? ho ho . .and somemore with thinking skills ?? sorry dude , u got the wrong person . i'm a total failure in these subjects , despite mr. hari's effort to make physics an interesting subject so we won't drop his subject, i still can't handle physics well . i'm sorry .

it's the end of the year , and i'm turning 19 next year , last year of me being a teenager . my teenager life haven't been going pretty smooth for me , am i not putting enough effort ?? this is my last year . i'm not gonna compromise wif my bad attitude , i'm not gonna stay lazy , i'm not gonna stay demotivated . i wanna get good results , i wanna gain more knowledge , i wanna enjoy life , i'm gonna live life to the fullest .

live life to the fullest , that will be my new year ( 2008 ) aspiration.

yi ying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Ying, i m so happy to be the first one to read your first blog here and oso having the chance to be the first to write a comment for "your first"! hahaha......
YA, 2007 come to the end. it's really fast. we will having our 19 years old very soon. hahaha.... After go through your summary of the half year, i think you were really enjoy your half year life in the college. i think u get a lot from this half year. it's good that u want to do better next year. but as you already try your best and do your responsibility well, it's enough and you should be proud of yourself. i suggest that u should try to find out better ways, good attitudes and effective skills to improve your academic performances. besides that, don't try to be worry too much and think too much as go study. becuz it will disturd your mood.
anyway, this juz an advise, hope u will find out and realize what i m write here by yourself. and u will improve better.
hope u having a better year. happy 2008!

your best friend,
Ah Wei