Tuesday, December 16, 2008

dear friend.

i don't know how far i reached
i don't know how far i'm away
i'm lost i'm lost .

the further i went
the longer i'm away
the bigger the gap there is between us.

the times that we used to cherish
laughter, tears and joy
became past memories .

i hate myself so
for not being by your side to share all ur sorrow and joy
and now this is what became of our friendship
frozen.

ice shall melt
fire shall be rekindled
no matter what happens
you will always be in my heart , always .

4 comments:

katherine said...

will always be there when you need a listener.
my phone no. is still the same.

miss ya loads babe!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ah Wei said...

cold down, my friend!!!

yvonne* said...

me too!
always there to lend you my ear,
always there to give TTMS,
always there to give you my full support.

love ya my BFF!
mwahx mwahx.

teateh said...

没有不散之宴席,Cheer UP my friends!!