Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ang gu and mi gu

this happens this morning , to me.

venue : kota permai wet market
time : 7+ am

this morning, after our routinely shopping at kota permai wet market ( me and my mum ) , my mum was asking me to buy her breakfast as usual . so, we headed to a stall selling kuih.

mum : ying , get me the ang gu . ( the one wif the tortoise and bean paste inside )

ying : okay. boss, giv me the ang gu . i want two .

i pointed to the mi gu , the oval one , and think that's the ang gu , but he definitely has no affinity towards me coz he's not responding. so i repeated, yet, no respond. so i quit asking him and headed to another stall who sells kuih, then again, i pointed to the mi gu and asked for the ang gu. and the person gave me mi gu . 2 big BIJI of mi gu. and i showed my mum proudly the mi gus. by that time, she already bought the ang gu at another stall . she has no suspicion towards the mi gu at all.

when i wen t to the car , only i realised, oh god !! that's mi gu !! it's not ang gu !!! and i got 2 mi gu for my lunch and my dinner. this is ultimate blurness . so so yi ying.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

haiyo very blur blur one la u~
btw the "cheng" in your chat box is me haha
coz my sis also "ying" *lol*

yi ying said...

haha bon u're so blur as well . like me hahahahahaahaha =p

yvonne* said...

hahahahahahahahahaha.
ying dearie,this is CLASSIC yiying blurness. =DD

eh what's aequanimitas btw?

miss ya!xxx.

yi ying said...

hahaa !! oh yes it sounds super duper CLASSSIC ~~ hurhurhurhur. =D

aequanimitas ?? it means inner peace of your own mind in latin =)) haha ,very chim =p

yvonne* said...

hahaha.
i see.
so you wanna be a 'deep thinker' like me la?
heeheehee.

yi ying said...

haha oh yes . but a little bit shallow than urs , urs too chim liao, ho ho ho =p

Anonymous said...

haha...u r so cute n funny!