Thursday, December 9, 2010

A date with sunshine

Sometimes, my life is just too overwhelmed with workload and life events that i couldn’t bring myself to blog with the right mood.

But today is an exception. For it is a sunny day. :)

“The sun, as radiant as a glowing bride, radiates warmth that penetrates deep into the heart.

And from there, it arouses feeling of contentment and plain happiness within the heart.”

So off I went to hyde park on a solo mission: to have a date with sunshine, took some nice shots, spent one and a half hour immersing myself in the joy of pure happiness. It was inexplicably awesome. : )

My favourite shot of the day :
*uploading failed* sorry, couldn't upload the pic. will upload it some other day :D

Aha. So this os a short post from me. Yes I’m busy these days but I’m still kicking and alive and bubbly!!

To my piling workload: I will conquer you someday. You will not take over me. NO.

Yes, sometimes I do feel like I’m breathing through scant air, but anyhow I won’t quit. Fight on, it is! And that is the way how it should be. :D

Goodnight folks. : )

5 comments:

Ah Wei said...

jiayou la!
dun give urself too much pressure.
GREAT photos and great post!
enjoy LIFE no matter how tough it is!
Jia you!

lynxiu said...

JIAYOU YIYING!!!
U CAN DO IT!!!

yi ying said...

ah wei: lol. dun worry lah i'm alright!! *i have no idea how many times i'm gonna say it till u get my point* :p and yes we SHOULD enjoy life, shouldn't we!! u jia yous too :)

xiu-xiu: haha thanks xiu xiu!! we CAN do it :)

Ah Wei said...

haiyo...
I care of u mah! want to 帮忙你打气嘛!U every time oso try to say u r good la.so it's easy for me to juz ignore what u told me lo...
so 别介意我多心 la!haha...
take care and jiayou la!

katherine said...

hello sunshine!!!! =D
your smile beams!!!!

*ahhhh! too bright for me to handle*
*run*
*flying-kiss from KL*

haha. miss ya!