Wednesday, November 12, 2008

weee ~~~

i'm done wif 6 papers , finished 75% of my A2 final exams !! 25% more to go , and i'm off my hands on a-levels syllabus =)))))

these few weeks, i'm not quite sure what i lived for , exams perhaps ?? BMAT , TSA , A-levels , finishing them off one by one, unloading my burdens , now and finally, it's coming to and end. next week, i'm going bac penang, i'll be staying there for at leats 10 months before heading wherever i'm supposed to go.

coming to think of tat , i think ten months is really short. i'm gonna spend lots and lots of time with my family before time really goes out. oh ya of coz wif my frens too !! haven't been seeing them for ages, me kinda miss them . =*** hehe .

and following months would be busy, i think i would be working, and meanwhile , anxiously anticipating to hear news from respective universities for my application . i hope competition is not too tough , but for every 7 applicant, only 1 gets a place, is it hard to get in ?? especially me being an international student ?? anyways , i shall cross my fingers and pray for the best !! =))))

the journey is coming to an end. and a new one is yet to begin .

4 comments:

yvonne* said...

well we've been working hard for this exams.hopefully it'll all be worthwhile.=)

hope to hear good news from you!
hopefully we'll get to walk on the streets of london.muahaha.

anyways,this journey so far have been very memorable,
having you around in college makes everything so much funner.
love you lots dearie!

i'm going back to penang with you.yay!!

yi ying said...

to darling yvonne ~~~

hehe,what if u're going new zealand ?? but we can still meet at malaysia when u're coming bac for holidays ... now i'm officially admitting that virgo is good !! hehe!! it's reli memorable ( quoting u ) to have u always by my side and the times we share together was awesome !! weee ~~ hrmm .. gonna miss u loads darling =***

haha, i'm sure gonna make u size up when u come pg, evil me =p

katherine said...

kath coming along too~~

honest, i will be missing all the ttms-ing session, gossip session, emo session, etc. etc.

have been going through so many stuff with you gals.
oh my! just realised you girls know a hell lot bout me.
ahem ahem..darlings, keep my secrets well~ ><

fighting ying~
2 more papers and we'll be stuffing ourselves with nice penang food~~

muacks~~ <3

xoxoxoxoxoxo

yi ying said...

haha. dun worry my darling kath !! ur secrets are safe with us , hehehehehe ... haha, jia you kath u're amongst the best !!! <3 <3 <3