Friday, November 14, 2008

worried.

i have to admit i worry for everything. i'm not that kind of really optimistic person, but i'm trying to be. it's kinda successful at times, but now it just failed. i just can't stop worrying and can't put that thought away from my head. bah !! what worries me now is that i haven't even heard any reply from the universities. whereas b.s. got 3 of 'em .. ( congratulations my b.s. !!! i'm happy for u !!! <3 ) i'm not sure whether it's worth worrying, coz definitely b.s.'s result is better than mine, hehe. =))

i am starting to judge myself : have i made the wrong decision ?? was it ever wrong to pick up on a course which has only 20+ intake for a year? no. i didn't make any mistake this time. perhaps this a test for me, what started and what i picked wasn't easy. i just hope, i just really really hope i would hear reply from university as soon as possible perhaps ?? seriously , this waiting thing is daunting me, testing my patience. i hate it . =p

haha. i feel good now. i'll be keeping my fingers crossed to hear from cambridge, imperial, edinburgh, king's college, and bath as soon as possible. hope the reply i hear from them won't let me down. ying is praying hard, seriously . =))))

4 comments:

katherine said...

all the best to little ying!!!
wish for the moon so even when you fall, you will catch a star. =)

loads of love <3

xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hoii..i m home dy..^^
nt sure when u gonna c this cz havin ur paper nex week rht?
worry? it's gonna turn out fine..
dun worry..it's easier to said than practically doin it bt try ur best!rmb yy da great?kakaz
ur main priority is ur a2..^^
hahaa..talking too much? dun blame me cz it's my 1st comment ever on 100%purely yi ying(like da name*.*..)

k lar, c u soon baby!!
aihzz..finding myself rather fail, jz noe tat u hav a new blog aft u told me da story..huhu..sry ya #.#

really long hor? cant stop myself frm crapping..=.=
tata..lurb u..

yvonne* said...

there's nothing to worry dearie.
believe me,your results aren't as bad as you think they are.have faith!

plus,remember me telling you this morning that you cannot be a pessimistic trying to be an optimistic?take your stand now,
stick to it.never falter for hope shall keep you afloat.
you will always have me and kath to give you moral support all the way so don't be such a worry pot anymore k?

all the best little ying!
lots of love.

yi ying said...

bao bei !!! i saw ur comment adi !! i'm super duper touched weh.. hugz.hugz.hugz. non stop !!! hahah love love love !!! thanks for loving the name, u reli understand me, tat's why i sayang u most !!! hahha !! love loves to u !!