Tuesday, April 6, 2010

random stuffs that she misses.

yes. i miss each and everyone, everything here :)


my dearest bao bei. taken before bao bei left for india to pursue her dreams of becoming a doctor :)

my buddy ah wei. that was the only time we managed to see each other in .. half a year's time? :)

the 5s3 gang. taken at our fav dim sum hot spot. miss the company.


BFF camwhore shot 1 of infinity. ying, jul and vonne. i still like vonne with her short hair, although her long hair doesn't look bad either.

BFF camwhore shot 2 of inifinity. kath, ying and jul. kath i think u look pretty here.

pm 16. with our fav chem lecturer miss careen. everyone looked very different back then. :)

i miss my bed. i miss waking up by the sunshine which shines through my window :(

i miss penang food. prawn mee is hereby elected as the representative for all the yummylicious penang food hehe.

i miss mummy's home-cooked food. as simple as they appear to be but they are the best dishes in the world. mummy is the awesome-est when it comes to cooking :))

i miss my brother. he might make me get to my nerves sometimes, but still he is always the one to make me laugh / smile no matter what. he's the best. :)

my elder brother. he doesn't like to take pics. so he was giving me this cold stare when i was trying to take his pic. but he looks cool right ?? :)

i miss my sis. she's always the one who will bring me to bakery shops and buy me cakes. heehee.

the ones i miss most. daddy and mummy. oopsie i just realised daddy has a tummy :p

thanks for each and everyone of you who has been part of my life, for you are the reason for who i am right now.

no more time for emo-ing, for it's time to study. i shall mug all my way through easter hols!! exams , revisions here i come !! :))

oh i can't wait to go home. 2 more months and i'm back to my cosy, comfortable little home.

malaysia: i'll be back soon, wait for me! roti canai, nasi kandar, har mee, lobak, otak-otak, ikan panggang, curry mee, chee cheong fun, pasembur, cucur udang, char koay teow and all other awesome msian food, u're gonna go into my tummy soon :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there, long time no see.
is there msn in UK?
hmm just drop by and say hello:D
take care.~~

sinyin ^-^ said...

AWWWWWW <3 <3 <3

i m so touched to c my face there~
damn damn damn miss u oso !!!!!

hey, tel u... 2 months ll pass really really fast..like laz time ah, sekelip mata only, psiummmm, i m bac in penang ald >,<
but den oso psiummmm, i oso bac @ here lar X)
hahahaa!! neways, u gonna hav a nice nice holiday bac there, hang in there, u gonna sleep in ur bed REAL SOON!
p/s: the hokkien mee ~~ saliva active secreting!! i miss penang!!!

Ah Wei said...

walao!
got my face in your blog lo! haha... dun miss me too much! haha...
2 months or 3 months more u will be back! it's very soon!
jiayou for ur exam! I am also struggling and try all the best to prepare my final lo! haha...
jiayou together la!

katherine said...

I MISS YOU TOO WOMAN!!!!!
cam-whore again when i see you!!!!!!!!
having exam soon eh? all the best!!!!!
good luck! ;)
xoxo