Monday, June 10, 2013

Little bouts of sunshine

After a good ranting and self reflection yesterday, good things happened to me today. Sometimes, you never know what's around the corner. Keep doing your best and somehow, someday, you'll be rewarded.  (yay)

I have been going through some old pictures, and these are the stuffs that I have been missing. And looking at them simply makes me happy. Silly me :p

Food from Borough Market. I didn't have the picture of the infamous Raclette. But looking at this yummy meringue would suffice. 

St. Paul's Cathedral. My favourite landmark in London alongside with Tower Bridge, Big Ben. St. Paul's Cathedral ranks first. I could never ever get bored of looking at it. 

Prof. Dr. Sigmund Freud's Office in Austria. This was taken when I was doing my solo travel in Vienna, Austria. One of the perks of travelling alone is that you'll be able to visit something as boring as this (but as interesting as it is to me) without having to offend anybody. (yay)

One of my favourite places. Hallstatt, Austria. 

Wolfgangsee, Austria. I miss going on road trips and this was one of the best I ever had ! We were randomly exploring around this quiet town and managed to witness an air fair, fireworks as we dine under the stars, and scenic landscapes.  :) 

 Being able to help someone, travelling, and food are my sunshine factors. Life feels good after receiving my sunshine boost! What's your sunshine factor then ? :) 


No comments: